Friday, March 29, 2013

Fryums . . .

If you are not an Indian, you would not know much about what this post is about. Fryums is basically a cereal (flour and corn starch) based 'ready to fry' pellets. It is quite a popular snack in many a Indian homes. I remember having it in the evening after coming back from school. 

It was very much recently that I was re-exposed to this snack. And of course, our kids took a great liking to it. Today, I had gone to the market and at the usual shop where we buy this item, there was quite a large varieties to offer. 

I could only buy 5 of the umpteen varieties. Below is a snap of a plate of the snack. I'm not sure about how healthy they are. But, I tell you, it's a great relief to have this occasionally to cheer up the kids. 


Below are snaps I tried to take with my cell phone in the grocery shop. 






























WARNING: I do not know the nutritious value of this snack. I am also not sure about any possible harm that can be caused by the regular intake of such snacks. I could not find any information about the above two aspects anywhere.

5 comments:

  1. We are urgently in need of KlDNEY donors for the sum of $500,000.00 USD, Email for more details:
    hospitalcarecenter@gmail.com
    WhatsApp +91 779-583-3215

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so interesting I would love to see more on here learning fun new facts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sell/sale your k1dney in India Urgently for the sum of $500,000,00,(3 crore) and Also In

    Foreign currency.For more info Email: healthc976@ gmail.com
    Call or whatsapp +91 994 531 7569

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you need Finance? Are you looking for Finance? Are you looking for finance to enlarge your business? We help individuals and companies to obtain finance for business expanding and to setup a new business ranging any amount. Get finance at affordable interest rate of 3%, Do you need this finance for business and to clear your bills? Then send us an email now for more information contact us now via financialserviceoffer876@gmail.com whats-App +918929509036 Dr James Eric Housing Finance Pvt Ltd Thank

    ReplyDelete